Clarendon Hills Kitchen Remodeling
Beautifully tailored, subtly detailed Clarendon Hills kitchen remodeling by Meeder Design & Remodeling. This 3D model shows the contemporary design of a spacious, open kitchen. Perfect for those who love to cook for friends and family! If you’re getting ready for your own kitchen remodel, read on for tips from the pros.
- Refinish your cabinets rather than replace them. Keep appliances, furniture, and architectural features in proportion to the square footage of space you are dealing with.
- Set up an alternative cooking space for the duration of the remodel. A microwave and stack of paper plates next to your laundry sink is usually the simplest option. A complete kitchen remodel typically takes 6-8 weeks or longer!
- Make up your mind to avoid delays and extra charges. Decide on — and order — all materials (plumbing fixtures, appliances, flooring, countertops, tiles, paint, and so on) before the crew arrives.
- Consult with your remodeling contractor beforehand to get the benefit of their expert recommendations, professional discounts, and verified measurements.
- Consider flow. Allow space for activity and foot traffic.
- Optimize storage. It is useful and practical to have plenty of kitchen storage space. This can range from cabinets to floating shelves to islands.
See it in action
Take this Clarendon Hills kitchen remodel for example. There is plenty of space around the main island for multiple people to maneuver while cooking. Storage comes in the form of cabinets, island shelves, floating shelves, and open shelves. Open shelves give the opportunity to put attractive tableware or decorations on display. This adds character and accents to the space, too! The potential of this large kitchen is maximized with floor to ceiling windows in a dark color which helps to anchor the feeling of the light and bright color palette. White beams also help to create structure and avoid it from feeling too cavernous.
Like any of these ideas? Give Meeder Design & Remodeling a call today to talk to a pro and schedule your complimentary in-home design consultation!