It’s time to make your dream a reality. Every project at Meeder Design & Remodeling enjoys a custom design team and project manager from inception through final walk-through. Our goal is to keep you informed every step of the way as you transform your living space into the comfortable home you envision, and at a price you can afford.
- You’ll meet with owner Patrick Dulleck for a free, in-home or showroom consultation.
- Preliminary discussion about scope of work, ideas and budget considerations.
- Initial plans and budget.
- At your second meeting, in our showroom, we’ll discuss material options.
- We’ll design a final budget based upon material selections.
- Plan approval and design options.
- Meet with our consultant to finalize your design and drawings.
- Meet with our expert designers to select materials.
- Meeder submits and obtains all the proper permits.
- A project manager is assigned.
- Manages day-to-day activities.
- Provides a weekly update.
- We’ll be in constant communication with you throughout the job.
- Construction Process.
- Your project manager checks daily on progress to assure a smooth project from start to finish.
- Once the project is completed, weâ€™ll walk through it with you again, making a punch-list of anything necessary to guarantee your satisfaction.
- Warranties are explained.
- Rest assured, Meeder Design & Remodeling is close by; so any necessary follow-up will be taken care of promptly.
- Enjoy your renovation!
Download our sample drawings to see our design process.
Elmhurst Bath Drawings